2 DAY BS OHSAS 18001 INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
2 Day Course Expand your auditing skills and understand how to audit the processes of an BS OHSAS 18001 OHS. Delegates will gain an understanding of the IATF 16949 requirements.
- Know More
- Learn how to develop a Health & Safety Management System within your organization
- The structure of BS OHSAS 18001 and how it connects with the PDCA.
- The underlying principles concerning organisational context, risk-based thinking, leadership and process management.
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform a environmental standards audit
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the appli-cation of a risk-based approach
The BS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor and awareness training course provides an excel-lent understanding of the requirements of auditing health and safety management sys-tems to BS OHSAS 18001, providing OH&S practitioners and systems auditors with the skills necessary to competently perform internal OH&S management system audits.
- Those looking to gain the knowledge on how to manage the clauses of BS OHSAS 18801
- Staff who will be involved in performing internal OH&S audits – New and Existing
- Auditees who wish to understand the audit process
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Environmental managers and advisers
- Integrated risk managers
- Have a good understanding of an effective occupational health and safety management system
- Fully understand the role and responsibilities of the internal auditor
- Plan and prepare for an effective internal audit against BS OHSAS 18001
- Gather objective evidence through interview
- Create internal audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Deliver continuous improvement through the latest occupational health and safety practices
Temple QMS have always responded to the changing needs of our business. Advising, guiding and teaching the company all aspects of ISO.Weir Waste
The level of service and help I received has been exceptional everyone from the Accounts Department through to the Directors of the company should be proud of themselves.Wayne Roberts, DipQ