1 DAY ISO 45001 AWARENESS COURSE
This 1-day course provides a comprehensive framework and provides an awareness of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007. The training is a foundation course providing delegates with a knowledge of the main issues arising from implementing an Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S MS).
- Know More
- The general requirements of OH&S management systems, with specific reference to OHSAS 18001:2007
- Risk assessments and evaluation of legislative compliance
- Establishing objectives and monitoring improvements
- Health & safety hazards, risk assessment and risk controls
- Those that need to gain an understanding of BS OHSAS 18001
- Those involved in health and safety management
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Quality managers, environmental managers and adviser
- Integrated risks managers
- Gain an overview of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 framework and understand the benefits of managing your own health and safety system
- Able to assess the H&S hazards, risk assessments and risk controls.
- Evaluate legislative compliance.
Temple QMS have always responded to the changing needs of our business. Advising, guiding and teaching the company all aspects of ISO.Weir Waste
The level of service and help I received has been exceptional everyone from the Accounts Department through to the Directors of the company should be proud of themselves.Wayne Roberts, DipQ