ISO 9001: 2015 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE (5 DAYS)
Auditing a Quality Management System is a crucial element for distinguishing and enhancing improvement possibilities. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course determines, thoroughly, the strategies and benchmarks of ISO 9001 addressing the very recent procedures for internal and external auditing. Support delegates with the significant competence and necessary skills involved to the approach of auditing quality management systems in relation to ISO 9001:2015
- Know More
- Summarise the basic principles of auditing practice and will offer you realistic knowledge in planning, performing and reporting the audit, and to assess, the challenges associated with to consolidating the audit programme and the audit
- Demonstrate the procedure for identifying the performance of the company’s management system in obtaining the stated business quality objectives
- Gives you knowledge of the follow-up arrangements that pursue to validate the efficiency of a supplier’s implemented improvements
- Role plays and a variety of activities will support delegates to use their skills in every stage of the audit process, from open meeting to final report. Case study will be used to establish how both customer and supplier objectives can be accomplished and the course wraps up with an examination on the final day.
- Understand the process of Risk-Based thinking, Leadership and Process Management Increased awareness
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Build stakeholders confidence by establishing processes in line with the most recent requirements If you are responsible for any auditing about ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System).
You should have an appropriate understanding of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 and the principles of a Quality Management System. If not, we highly suggest you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Course.
Showing all 2 results
Due to changes announced by CQI and IRCA we must make you aware that:
In order to accurately record the delegates that they are certifying, CQI and IRCA now require that we provide them with your contact details (name, surname and email address).
Temple Management Training have been assured by CQI and IRCA that delegate data will be handled and stored confidentially and securely, and that any marketing communications between CQI and IRCA and you will be limited to the promotion of CQI and IRCA and their qualifications programmes, and that this will be strictly on an opt-in basis.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 779 3337
Temple QMS have always responded to the changing needs of our business. Advising, guiding and teaching the company all aspects of ISO.Weir Waste
The level of service and help I received has been exceptional everyone from the Accounts Department through to the Directors of the company should be proud of themselves.Wayne Roberts, DipQ