3 DAY IATF 16949 INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
This 3-day course explains the approach to internal audit required by the global automotive quality system IATF 16949:2016. The content is delivered through a series of presentation slides, combined with participant activities; where possible, a live audit is incorporated within the course.
- Know More
The key objectives are to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to enable them to carry out effective, and value-adding quality management audits within their organisation. The aim is that by the end of the course, a participant will:
- Understand the new structure of management systems
- Understand the risk-based approach to systems audits
- Understand the link with ISO 9001:2015
- Be aware of the key requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Be aware of Customer Specific Requirements
- Have the ability to analyse a process, and explore the process linkages
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of a process
- Have the ability to audit the core tools
- Have the ability to prepare for, carry out, report on, and close-out, quality audits in accordance with the Automotive Process Approach.
- This course is appropriate for personnel from all functions, who will undertake first and second-party audits within the scope of an IATF 16949:2016 quality system.
Temple QMS have always responded to the changing needs of our business. Advising, guiding and teaching the company all aspects of ISO.Weir Waste
The level of service and help I received has been exceptional everyone from the Accounts Department through to the Directors of the company should be proud of themselves.Wayne Roberts, DipQ